Mummy Mini Pizzas
Write a review
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 8 string cheese
- sliced olives
- 1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Flatten each roll into a 3-4-inch circle.
- 3. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- 4. Top each one with about 2 teaspoons pizza sauce.
- 5. Poke each one several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- 6. Bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- 7. While pizzas are baking tear 1 string cheese for each pizza into thin strips.
- 8. Remove pizzas from oven and place 2 olive slices on each for eyes.
- 9. Layer cheese strips in random fashion to resemble mummy bandages.
- 10. Trim any strips that are too long.
- 11. Return to oven and bake an additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese slightly.
Fun Family Foods http://www.funfamilyfoods.com/